Puerto Deportivo Marina de Formentera – La Savina Formentera (Islas Baleares)
Rent and reservation of boats in Formentera. Enter the dates to check availability and offers
HELIX RENT A BOAT Formentera
Boat rental in Formentera.
We offer a service boat rental in Formentera available at the best prices.
You and your family or friends can enjoy the crystal clear waters Pitiusas while on holiday in Formentera using our rental service boats of different lengths. You can contact us for full details of our rental service in Formentera.
You always enjoy new ships of the highest quality. With lengths ranging from 4.00 to 11.00 meters, ribs or rigid, with or without qualifications, outboard or inboard.
Helix Rent a Boat is available to provide rental services of pleasure boats in Formentera at the highest level. From the moment you make an inquiry or booking online, at the offices of Helix Rent a Boat are to assist and answer few questions like.
All our boats have bimini top and refrigerator. And, in the larger, they also have navigation equipment.
Find us in La Savina, in Formentera Leisure Port Marina of Formentera, a few meters from the Maritime Station, where we will offer our boats.
Do not hesitate and enjoy a unique and different way to enjoy the sea and the beaches of Formentera with full libertat and in constant contact with the crystalline nature of the island.
Information and conditions of contract:
All our boats have liability insurance and own damage (sinking, collision, loss, theft, fire, etc.) with a franchise equal to the deposit. If the vessel suffers damage or faults in their equipment, they shall be deducted from the deposit.
Neglect, misuse of the boat, abuse and breach of the law, shall constitute sufficient grounds for instant termination of the contract, being the amounts paid on behalf of HELIX RENT A BOAT, SL in compensation. All expenditure incurred by these causes, for lack of knowledge in the management of the vessel, forgetfulness, clumsiness or carelessness will be charged to the customer.
Shipping costs to or gathered outside the port of Formentera, skipper, fuel and taxes will be billed separately and are not included in the rental rate.
A rental day is defined between 10 am and 7 pm the same day. The unjustified to delivery of the vessel, delay will result in a fee amount stated in relation to the delay. The ships will be delivered from 10 am at 2 pm.
Reserving a boat will only be effective if the customer has paid 40% of the total rental amount. The remaining 60% will be paid in cash or by credit card prior to shipment, and the deposit and fuel.
If HELIX RENT A BOAT, SL could not deliver the reserved boat, you can switch to another, debiting or crediting the price differences, provided the customer agrees. Failure to deliver any boat, it will return the down payments without a complaint.
In case of cancellation of hire by the customer, the amounts paid shall be kept by HELIX RENT A BOAT, SL in compensation.
The customer declares to have the qualifications needed to crew the boat of this contract.
The client states receive the boat in good working order, with all necessary accessories for navigation and conformity.
The contract, or instead the confirmation of the reservation, implied consent of the parties in all conditions.